AX Operation & Programming
This 3 Day Programming Course is intended for production skilled tradesman and Engineering Personnel.The Skills acquired are intended for those whose responsibility are Operation ,Programming,Program modification of Nachi Robot
Upon Completion of this Course the student will have the skills to effectively operate and program the Nachi Robot arm.
This Course Covers
- AX Standard Course-Industrial Robot,Basics of Nachi Robot,Safety,Caution for Tool Design
- AX Operation-Operating Panel & Teach Pendant,Controller Power On and Mode Selection,Motor Power On and Manual Selection,Teach,Various Operation for Teach,Playback
- Setup-Carry Installation & Connection,Safety Signals,I/O Signals,Constant Settings
- Maintenance-Priciple and Robot Structure,Operation in Emergency,Controller,Data Backup and Restoring,Manipulator,Motor/ Encoder replacement and encoder correction
- Auto Operation-Useful function to check and edit,File Protection,Designating how to start the Robot,Registration of Home Position
Nachi Australia recommends a maximum of one(1) training robot to be made available for each group of three (3) trainees.The course objective will be met utilizing a combination of theoretical and practical training.
To arrange a booking for the Robot training please contact us on 03 9796 4144 or email us at email@example.com